We wish to help pet owners create a healthy hair growth environment for their furry friends with the most effective products for healthier skin and beautiful coats through the simplest of baths.
Care and love
We have been helping stray animals for 20 years.
All the time we have been improving their skin issues.
We have identified many of the causes of their skin conditions.
We have been specialising in the development of pet toiletries for 15 years.
We do not believe that the same shampoo can work for everyone. Besides the choice of brand, it is important for us to know the right kind of shampoo for our skin, as well as for our pets.
We would not recommend our product to any pet simply because it is mild and non-irritating. Our product assortment is based on the coats and skins of different types of pets, allowing you to make a simple and targeted choice. Plus, puppies are a group that we pay particular attention to.
For long-haired dogs, natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera Extract have been specially added to help moisturise the skin and make the coat brighter and shinier and easier to groom. For further details of the product benefits, please see the product description on the product page.
For short-haired dogs, specially formulated with natural ingredients such as Grape Seed Extract to help moisturise the skin of short-haired dogs and give them a fresh and fluffy hair. For further details of the product benefits, please see the product description on the product page.
Specially formulated for cats with natural ingredients such as Polygonum Multiflorum Extract, which is a powerful anti-bacterial, anti-shedding and helps to maintain and enhance the colour of the cat's hair. For further details of the product benefits, please refer to the product description on the product page.
With natural ingredients such as Astragalus Extract, this product is specially formulated for puppies and helps to increase their skin elasticity and immunity. For further details of the product benefits, please see the product description on the product page.
What We Can Do
Our full range of products are suitable for dogs or cats with sensitive skin.
For different types of pets with the right botanical extracts and natural ingredients to speed up the healing process. Without upsetting the oil balance of your pet's skin.
Highly effective deworming
Specially formulated with silver ions to eliminate most of the harmful bacteria on your pet's body while forming a long-lasting protection on the surface of your pet's skin, inhibiting the growth of harmful bacteria on your pet's body and effectively preventing the occurrence of skin diseases.
Specially added silver ions to eliminate most harmful bacteria on pets, at the same time, it will form a lasting protection on the surface of pets skin, inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria on pets, and effectively prevent the occurrence of skin diseases.
Collecting Personal Information
Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Source of collection: collected from you.
Customer support information
Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
Source of collection: collected from you.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
1. We will cover 100% of your shipping costs for the duration of the campaign. You will not need to pay extra for any items you purchase (within Australia only).
2. We guarantee that your order will be shipped from our Melbourne headquarters within 24 hours (working days) once your payment has been completed.
3. We will match you with the most efficient delivery service provider based on the address of your order. Delivery times will depend on the service provider and can take from 1 to 7 working days depending on the delivery distance (unavoidable factors include but are not limited to bad weather, road control etc).
4. Once your order has been placed, we will track on your order delivery. In case of abnormal delivery, we will take immediate action and contact you.
5. If the product(s) is damaged or lost due to delivery, we will pay you the full amount of the order within 48 hours after confirming the situation with the service provider.
You can always contact us for any question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policy on Returns and Exchanges
First of all, we would like to thank you for your purchase. Please read the description of the product, the shipping policy and the refund policy carefully before you place an order to ensure this remains consistent with your wishes.
1. Our 14 day return policy means that you have 14 days to initiate a return after you have received your package. Your item must be in the same condition as you received it, unworn and unused, with full tags and in its original packaging. You will also need to provide your order number or proof of purchase. You are responsible for the logistics costs of returning the item. A full refund will be issued within 48 hours (working days) after we have received your return and confirmed that it is as described above.Under normal circumstances, the refund arrival time is within 7 working days, and the specific arrival time is subject to the announcement of the bank handling the refund.
2. If the product is damaged or lost due to delivery of the order, you can initiate a refund to us and receive a full refund within 48 hours (working days) after we have confirmed with the logistics provider.Under normal circumstances, the refund arrival time is within 7 working days, and the specific arrival time is subject to the announcement of the bank handling the refund.
3. If the delivery you receive is different from the description due to warehouse reasons, you will need to provide us with the order number and the actual product information received. After our confirmation, you can choose one of the following two options: (a) we will replace the correct or missing product for you within 48 hours (working days) free of charge; (b) you may choose to return the product, in which case you will not be liable for the logistics costs of returning the goods. Your full refund will be completed within 48 hours (working days) after we have received the product. Under normal circumstances, the refund arrival time is within 7 working days, and the specific arrival time is subject to the announcement of the bank handling the refund.
4. In case of other special circumstances with a return request, please contact us for feedback on your situation and we will coordinate the processing of your return request.
5. We will reply to you by email within 48 hours (working days) of receiving your return request in any case to represent your order in the after-sales process.
The following circumstances may affect your return or exchange:
1. No returns will be accepted without prior notice to us and we may refuse to accept your parcel and be disqualified from returning it as a result.
2. The product is damaged or has been used.
3. More than 14 days after receipt of the package.
4.No delivery received due to discrepancy between the actual delivery address and the order address.
5.Delivery delay caused by other unavoidable factors, including but not limited to bad weather or road control, etc.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
We proudly cooperate with a pet grooming shop in Donvale called Furry Clippers. If you would like to experience our products for free offline or experience value-added pet grooming services, you can find us at 7 Colwyn Court, Donvale, VIC, 3111.